Official Site of the Los Angeles Rams
More information on parking for the 2023 Season will be available closer to the start of the season.
Please note the information below is reflective of the 2022 Season and may change for 2023.
More information on parking for the 2023 Season will be available closer to the start of the season.
A limited number of tailgating spots are available in the PINK ZONE only. Tailgating spaces consist of a 9ft by 18ft parking stall with a 9ft by 6ft tailgating section behind the parked vehicle. Tailgating in lots other than the Pink Zone will be strictly prohibited and enforced. Pink Zone opens 5 hours prior to kickoff. All other zones open 4 hours prior to kickoff. Full terms and conditions can be found at the bottom of this page.
Tailgating staging/queuing is not allowed at The Market Place adjacent to SoFi Stadium. Be advised that The Market Place is private property and vehicles violating parking regulations are subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
Lot P – Bus/RV Parking
Recreation Vehicles (RV), Buses and Sprinter vans with extended wheelbase trim options must purchase a Bus/RV pass for Lot P (Pink Zone).
Buses and RVs should not exceed 40 feet in length by 20 feet in width. RV and bus parking will receive tailgating space appropriate to the size of the vehicle.
PINK ZONE – (Lot P only) and a parking pass are required; vehicles without a pass will not be admitted. The Pink Zone is the only zone able to accommodate oversized vehicles at SoFi Stadium.
Accessible parking is available to individuals with a valid parking pass on a first come, first served basis in all parking zones. Guests with a valid accessible license plate or hangtag combined with a parking pass will be directed to park in an accessible parking space. The individual whom the accessible license plate or hang tag was issued to must be present.
For guests parking off-site, ADA drop off and pick up is available north of the stadium on Kareem Court in conjunction with rideshare drop off and pick up.
Courtesy Shuttles are available for guests needing assistance in the Brown Zone, Orange Zone, Purple Zone and Blue Zone. Shuttles are available beginning three (3) prior to kickoff. Parking operations reserves the right to cease or modify routes of some of the shuttles based upon current traffic conditions.
Off-site Parking: Inglewood Park & Go
Remote parking and shuttle services are available through the City of Inglewood’s Park&Go program, with shuttles running every 15 minutes. Click below to explore available locations. Advanced purchase is recommended.
Off-site Parking: Kia Forum
Off-site parking is available at The Kia Forum, located at 3900 W. Manchester Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90305. Lots will open 3 hours prior to kickoff. Tailgating is NOT permitted. Parking may be purchased in advance by clicking below, with gameday purchase pending availability. Kia Forum parking is not operated by the Los Angeles Rams.
Dedicated rideshare locations will be available north of SoFi Stadium on Kareem Court via Pincay Drive. Guests are encouraged to utilize 3178 Pincay Dr, Inglewood, CA 90305 as their drop off and pick up location when requesting rideshare services.
You can download the Yellow Cab mobile app to use to plan trips in advance or follow the instructions below.
What Guests Need To Do:
- Contact the dispatch center via phone at 800-808-7293
- Tell operator you have a quick code for pickup, Quick Code: ‘SOFI”
- Provide name, number driver can contact upon arrival and time pick is needed (If a trip is needed now, simply say “I’m ready now”)
- DONE! The first available driver will be dispatched to taxi location on Kareem Ct.
Guests interested in using bus or rail to travel to the game are encouraged to check their preferred form of public transportations’ website for trip planners and more information. More information can be found below:
Parking Terms & Conditions
The following parking terms and conditions are set in place to provide fans a safe and memorable gameday experience at SoFi Stadium. A few terms and conditions are:
- All guests must abide by the Rams Fan Code of Conduct.
- All guests with a parking pass (non-tailgating and tailgating) must comply with the Parking Terms and Conditions.
- One vehicle per one parking pass.
- Parking lots open 4 hours prior to kickoff.
Please see below to view our Ticketing and Parking Terms and Conditions.
Tailgating Rules and Regulations
- Tailgating will not be allowed outside of dedicated tailgating areas.
- Tailgating activities will only be allowed within the time period designated by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park.
- Tailgating activities shall cease at kick-off.
- Tailgating in an ADA marked parking stall is only permitted in dedicated tailgating areas with a valid ADA placard. Additionally, all ADA marked paths of travel must remain unobstructed.
- Tailgating in electric vehicle marked parking stalls is prohibited.
- Overnight parking or storage of equipment by guests in tailgating areas is prohibited. Any vehicles or equipment left overnight will be towed or removed at owner’s expense.
- All vehicles within tailgating areas must follow any instructions given by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Guests who fail to abide by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel may be subject to immediate ejection from Hollywood Park without reimbursement.
- There is no reserved parking within parking lot tailgating areas. Guests that wish to park next to a family member or friend must arrive at the parking gate and lot at the same time, and both vehicles must have the approved tailgating parking passes for the designated tailgating parking lot(s). Access to the parking lot tailgating areas is on a first come, first served basis. There are no “in and out” privileges granted for vehicles and the saving of parking spaces by guests for other guests is prohibited.
- The use of tents within parking lot tailgating areas is allowed so long as the tents do not encroach into the marked fire lane. No stakes or through-surface inserts (e.g., tent poles) may be driven into the ground without prior permission.
- Vehicles exceeding a size of 9 feet by 18 feet are not allowed within parking lot tailgating areas.
- Sidewalks and pedestrian walkways shall remain clear and unobstructed at all times.
- Natural gas and propane grills are allowed within parking lot tailgating areas. Charcoal grills, wood stoves, oil fryers, open-pit fires, and/or other cooking stations will not be allowed in any tailgating areas
- Glass containers are not permitted. All drinks shall be placed in plastic or other non-breakable cups or cans unless otherwise authorized by SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park personnel.
- Sale of food or beverage items by guests is prohibited. Unauthorized private catering companies are strictly prohibited.
- In parking lot tailgating areas, guests may bring and prepare food for consumption by their family and friends only.
- Small portable electric generators (600W or less) are permitted in parking lot tailgating areas. Electrical cords cannot be placed across parking areas/drive aisles or in areas that would create a hazard for any guests.
- Unregistered motorized and non-motorized vehicles are prohibited in tailgating areas, including, without limitation, golf carts, Segway’s, skateboards, scooters, and hoverboards. Bicycles are permitted in tailgating areas only at designated bike racks.
- Drones, remote-controlled unmanned aerial vehicles or other similar motorized vehicles/devices are prohibited. Possession or operation of such devices may result in immediate ejection from the site and may also result in confiscation of such devices by security and law enforcement.
- Portable public address systems are not permitted. Amplified sound systems cannot be used at excessive volumes and playing music with inappropriate language (profanity, slurs, etc.) is prohibited.
- The use of megaphones, airhorns, and other noise making devices is prohibited.
- Advertising or commercial activities by guests are not permitted. Guest vehicles with exterior advertisement (e.g. wraps) are not allowed in the parking lot tailgating areas even with a valid tailgating parking pass. No commercial advertisement hung or displayed on guest vehicles, tents, signs, or by any other means possible is permitted.
- Selling of items or soliciting of any promotional or marketing activities by guests is prohibited.
- Disorderly conduct is not permitted.
- Picketing, political campaigning, signature gathering, or soliciting or distribution of any kind, including promotional marketing, is not permitted within the tailgating areas and any other parking lot.
- Weapons or firearms are strictly prohibited. This extends to both real weapons and fake weapons, such as toy guns, swords, knives, hatchets, or bombs that might be part of a costume.
- Vehicles are parked within the parking lot tailgating areas at the owners’ risk. SoFi Stadium and Hollywood Park and/or its agents are not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss of/to vehicles or any other article left in parking lot tailgating areas.
- Tailgating areas must be kept in a neat and orderly condition, and all trash must be disposed of in proper receptacles. Guests must return their area back to its original state before entering the event. Trash bags must not be left beside a car or otherwise outside of a trash receptacle within the tailgating area.
- Liquids other than water may not be poured out onto the ground.
- Guests must abide by the Tailgating Drug and Alcohol Policy at all times.
Directions & Parking | NBA.com
1111 Vel R. Phillips Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53203
1215 North 5th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203
1030 North 6th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53203
5th St Parking FAQ
Located on 1215 North 5th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53203. This structure can only be accessed from McKinley Avenue.
You are able to park in the secured structure 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you would like long-term parking, monthly rates are also available.
There is ADA parking available throughout the garage. Please follow the instructions of the parking attendants to access these spaces.
There is limited parking available for oversized vehicles no taller than 8’2”. For garage levels three and up, the maximum vehicle height is reduced to 7’2”. Please confirm oversize space availability with a parking attendant when you enter the garage.
Each level of the garage celebrates a different Wisconsin city with a unique name and artwork. As you walk toward the elevator or stairwell, please note the name and color of the level you parked on.
Arriving from the west on I-94:
- Option 1: Take I-94 East to I-43 North and use exit 73A McKinley Avenue. Merge right onto eastbound McKinley Avenue to 5th Street. Turn right on 5th Street and proceed to W Juneau Avenue. The main entrance to the arena will be one block left and a right onto 4th street.
- Option 2: Take I-94 East to I-43 North. Take exit 72C through the Kilbourn Avenue tunnel. At the first set of lights turn left onto 6th Street and proceed 2 blocks north. The entrance to the Arena will be on your right-hand side.
Arriving from the North on I-43:
- Option 1: From I-43 South take exit 72E to 11th Street and proceed south to State Street. Turn left onto State Street. Proceed five blocks east to 6th Street and turn left. Take 6th street 3 blocks and turn right onto McKinley Avenue. Proceed to 5th street and make a right. Proceed one block to W Juneau Avenue. The main entrance to the arena will be one block left and a right onto 4th street.
- Option 2: From I-43 South, take exit 73A to McKinley Avenue. Turn left and proceed east on McKinley to 3rd Street. Turn right on 3rd Street and proceed to W Juneau Avenue. Turn right on W Juneau Avenue and proceed west to the arena entrance.
Arriving from the South on I-94:
- Option 1: Take I-43 North to exit 73A onto McKinley Avenue. Merge right onto eastbound McKinley Avenue to 5th Street. Turn right on 5th Street and proceed to W Juneau Avenue. The main entrance to the arena will be one block left and a right onto 4th street.
Additional Parking Lots
Please review the map below for additional parking options. Pre-purchase passes are available at select lots. Please contact parking vendors directly to purchase.
Parking, damn it! (asks Anonymous) in 2800606 topic
Experienced drivers help the kettle! , but the very idea that I will have to leave the parking lot myself and drive in myself scares me to the point of shaking, because I drive up to the parking lot and can’t get into the trajectory of the traffic to call in right away, without “tyrks”. Here. Tell the basic rules for parking in the box in reverse, if there are two cars on the right and left, the second row is ahead, the fence is behind.
Isn’t it obvious? Hire an instructor and learn.
+100 The instructor will explain to you where to look and where to turn the steering wheel;)
Well, stop by with tyrki… What’s the problem? With tyrki, with 35 exits from the car and typy … Or with an instructor … But the photo does not work for anyone)))))
Park in the front of the kraynyak 🙂 For example, on the question: http://www.shturman.kiev.ua/osnovnye-pravila-parkovki-zadnim-xodom.htm http://www. 60 .by/ru/content/driving/master/parking/back/ http://www.auto-school.com.ua/priemy%20parkowki.php It’s very simple. but it requires training… Maybe you should practice a day with an instructor and you will get rid of the “shaking”
Pani Cherry *
I have a very problematic front. Back – one or two!!!
In general, this, of course, is up to the instructor, why suffer so much, it’s better to let them help you understand how parking works, because what you read here how and what someone does, the situation is unlikely to change. Try to understand how the car moves by taking a children’s car with turning wheels, park it, it will help you understand which part of the car will move where. At first, I tried to get up by “entry into the box”, it seemed easy to me, but this opportunity very quickly ceased to be easy to implement, I drove every day, so I pulled myself together and switched to parallel parking. Although I didn’t demolish a single column during my training at a driving school, it was scary, after a couple of times it passed, maybe you are also so sausage not because you don’t know how, but just dumb in real conditions to park?
Well, put your husband next to you and let him tell you where to turn the steering wheel, instead of parking your car yourself.
The husband will yell. They are all goats:-)
It’s not true, not all of you 😉 my vApche is calm)) I used to study with my dad, yeah, complete seams 🙂
Mine doesn’t yell 🙂
Guess C. G.
But at least a goat? 🙂
Oddly enough – no :))))
sorry :))) otherwise what kind of savings would be on the instructor:)
It makes no sense. She will get used to listening to her husband on autopilot, but she herself will never learn.
There is only one way out – to train! Go to the site, wasteland, put up landmarks and learn to focus on the dimensions of your car, sideways, backwards. We also have a CR-V, but we have parking sensors – it simplifies life, I learned faster
Buy a toy car, just so that the front wheels turn. And for clarity, practice on it. It helps a lot to understand where and how to turn the steering wheel. My instructor 15 years ago set my brain like that. Helped.
the trajectory of movement is an arc. the car goes where you turn the steering wheel – it doesn’t matter forward or backward. first try to stand where there is more space than for one car and no one is standing in front … well, then just practice with the dimensions of your particular car. Why not take an instructor?
hire an instructor, let him teach, since the husband is yelling and cannot help. I know that this method helps some – buy children’s cars and “park them” and watch and remember where and when to turn the steering wheel (cars are needed so that the front wheels turn). But I can’t vouch, I haven’t tried it myself 🙂
only practice. And she herself always parked, at first she looked only for convenient places, and then she began to park wherever there was a place for a car.
poke around a few times and learn! Nothing wrong with that. I still sometimes twist the steering wheel in parallel parking, and start poking)))
The main thing is to buy a helmet and an extended OSAGU before tyrks.
Sis (adnaka male) C.G.
and just a helmet. And then suddenly someone will knock on the bulldozer
Questions like this have always amazed me. Excuse me, but how did you pass the exam site? You can’t figure out where to turn the steering wheel yourself – you have a direct road to the instructor.
And you immediately understood where to turn 😉 for me personally, parking, especially parallel, was at first the most difficult maneuver. I started to ride myself, everything turned out, I think from hopelessness 🙂
Probably yes. The instructor once told me where to turn the steering wheel at the end of the first lesson: he made me drive in parallel into a pocket near my house. And then, after a few lessons, he taught me how to correctly navigate the posts in the traffic police. If the author has rights, then she somehow rented out parking? …. Or do you think this is not logical?
Maybe like me? Just bought it 😉
It’s one thing to buy and understand all the responsibility, and another thing to buy to be…
Elenium C. S.
handed over 8 years ago, got behind the wheel just now
Do you know that traffic rules have changed noticeably in 8 years? It’s so… By the way…
yeah, especially when it comes to parking. cardinal changes.
But we didn’t have parking lessons at all and didn’t pass the test site, we just had to drive for about five minutes along a regular road with a couple of traffic lights. Here:(,. Here was such a fucking school:( I learned to park myself, although my husband helped a lot:)
If the husband himself parks, and does not help, then he is doing a disservice. It would be better to choose a day, put up landmarks and learn to park (preferably in a quiet secluded place)
Aha, and then go park in the garden after a secluded something;)
don’t learn how to park on Sadovoe… Driving school doesn’t teach anyone how to park on Red Square
So driving around the city almost always takes place in extreme mode)) you must immediately join the active ranks, otherwise you can drive through the dacha store all your life 🙂
let the author at least understand the trajectory of the car when turning the steering wheel. I had a problem with parking for this very reason. But as soon as the brain turned on, I didn’t care where to park. And she asked her husband to “park”, “help me get out” (backwards between tightly parked cars on both sides), so he never got behind the wheel. If I took the wrong trajectory, I said leave and start again. But it didn’t last long, just a few days. Although one of my first encounters with other objects was just a shameful encounter with a garbage dump. Not a star understood how to leave her
It’s strange, how did you get your driving license if you don’t even know how to park? Rights bought with the car in the kit?
You will laugh. I studied at a driving school, passed my driving license myself … parallel parking was my favorite exercise, I did it, one might say, with my eyes closed. And as soon as I started driving (I’ve been driving for a year now), I’m already shaking when I need to do parallel parking, and if the cars in front and behind also stand waiting … then in general a stupor happens …
maybe there you were not taught to think and understand what-where-why-and why it is spinning like that. but they said you just drive up, you see the middle pillar there, then two turns of the steering wheel, then when the pillar shifts into this window, the steering wheel back, we drive straight until this pillar … and tydy …. absolutely useless exercise.
That’s how it all happened…. now I don’t have time to poke myself (I only go to the garden-work-garden and everything is running) . .. then I can’t get used to doing this parking in real conditions. In general, when I try, I only shoot on camera and upload it to the Internet.
So it is. The easiest. – Learn to park directly in that permanent parking lot. On a day off, when there are no cars nearby, get behind the wheel and back and forth. When I just started driving, the guards parked me. In a sense, I taxied, and they waved their hands. There is nothing shameful or terrible in this. And so to the site to any – plastic bottles with you to mark the boundaries of the “garage” – and forward. The only way. Otherwise, you won’t learn.
Guards – that’s nothing:-) Yesterday I was standing (in the sense of sitting in the car) at my parents’ house, waiting for my mother to come out. A matizka drives up, an aunt of 40 years old is driving, a boy of 5-6 years old is in the back seat in a car seat. It is necessary to park along the curb, such as in parallel, between 2 cars. Damo drops the boy (well, I think, so that the child does not go out into the bushes). But no – the baby begins to vigorously wave his arms, showing the distance to neighboring cars, and then finally begins to show his mother in which direction to turn the steering wheel. I cried, honestly 🙂 At the same time, there was enough space there for landing some thread of an average aircraft … 😉
Yes, go to some school of emergency driving. They have a special course on parking. In 4-6 hours you will be trained for the rest of your life;)
I learned to park near the dacha, between the trees 🙂 we have a good forest, suitable. In general, it’s a living thing. I’m here earlier, it’s better to get up farther away, but where there is a lot of space, but yesterday there was no place at all, the first time I parked in parallel between the cars, the places are quite back to back. I was very pleased with myself 🙂 Park
Open in the forum
RIF has been uniting the IT industry for many years, helping to share experience and expertise,
serves as a platform for communication. And the main concept of this year is
association and mutual assistance.
Through collaborative efforts, the industry has succeeded
survive 2022. IT players were looking for new ways of development and ways
business transformation. Innovative ideas and directions have emerged.
It’s time to share our experience with each other and unite,
to build the IT world of the future. Partnerships, consolidation, networking, convergence,
community are the keywords of RIF 2023.
The forum will become a platform for the mutual exchange of experience of IT companies, agencies, startups and will unite
representatives of the state, business and community.
boarding house “Forest Dali”
IT and digital professionals, business owners, investors, students and media representatives
Yandex Sales Manager