Tickets & Tours – La Roca Village, Barcelona
Click to receive special offers, travel inspo, tips, and updates from Viator. Don’t worry, you can opt out any time.
Please try again.
We can’t find that wishlist, please refresh the page and try again.
To create a new list, please delete some old ones.View wishlists
To add more items, please delete some old ones.View wishlist
Top activities in Barcelona
Explore Barcelona and beyond
- Tours & Tickets
Ports of Call Tours
Deals & Discounts
Likely to Sell Out
New on Viator
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What’s the best way to experience La Roca Village?
More Tours in Barcelona
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Things to do near Barcelona
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées
More attractions near Barcelona
- Illa Fantasia Water Park
- Forum Park (Parc del Forum)
- Museum of Natural Sciences of Barcelona (Museu Blau)
- Diagonal Mar
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d’Horta)
- El Poblenou
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Old Estrella Damm Factory (Antigua Fabrica Estrella Damm)
- Glories Tower (Torre Gories)
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Sagrada Familia
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- La Monumental Bullring (Plaza de Toros Monumental de Barcelona)
- Gaudí Experience (Gaudí Experiencia)
- Park Güell
- Eiffel Tower
- Hoover Dam
- Statue of Liberty
- Sagrada Familia
- Burj Khalifa
- Road to Hana (Hana Highway)
- Roman Forum (Foro Romano)
- Molokini Crater
- St. Mark’s Basilica (Basilica di San Marco)
- Na Pali Coast
- Uffizi Galleries (Gallerie degli Uffizi)
- Great Barrier Reef
- Privacy and Cookies Statement
- About Viator
- Privacy and Cookies Statement
- About Viator
Likely to Sell Out
Based on our booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, this experience is likely to sell out through Viator.
La Roca Village – Things to do in Barcelona
If shopping is near the top of your list of things to do in Barcelona, you must visit La Roca Village, an outdoor outlet mall featuring over one hundred shops by some of the world’s top brands. On top of its assortment of famous brands, La Roca Village’s main draw are its prices: many of its shops offer big discounts off of their regular store prices.
An entire village dedicated to shopping
In this article you’ll find:
- Practical info such as prices and opening hours
- Information on how to get there
- An overview of all the shops at La Roca Village
- Our personal tips to make the most of your visit to La Roca Village
A perfect bus trip to La Roca Village
The easiest way to get to La Roca Village is by bus.
Our partner Ticketbar offers a round trip bus ticket that includes a special VIP card, which will give you a special 10% discount on your purchases at La Roca Village.
What is La Roca Village and why should you visit it?
La Roca Village is 45 minutes away from Barcelona. It is an outdoor mall that consists of a 130 outlet stores and boutiques.
The name comes from its unique design, which replicates that of a small Spanish town, with pastel-colored buildings and cobbled streets.
La Roca Village features shops by many of the world’s most famous brands: Burberry, Calvin Klein, Gucci, Nike, Levi’s and many more…
La Roca Village features an enormous array of world-renowned brands
And many of them offer incredible discounts.
How to get to La Roca Village?
The address of La Roca Village is: La Roca Village, s/n, 08430 Santa Agnès de Malanyanes.
The village can be easily reached from Barcelona, it will take you 40 to 60 minutes. You can choose between an organized bus trip or go on your own.
La Roca Village Shopping Express
The bus departs from the center of Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya/Passeig de Gràcia) several times a day. It will drive you to La Roca Village in about forty minutes.
You can book your ticket online for €20 and you will get the VIP card that gives you an extra 10% discount on your purchases.
The distance between Barcelona and La Roca Village can also be travelled by a regular bus.
Departure is at C/Casp 34 (near Plaça Catalunya). Bus 405 of the bus company Sagalés runs every hour starting at 9 am (in July and August between 10am and 1pm every half hour) and it will take about 45 minutes. A return ticket costs €15.
The closest train station is Granollers Centre. You get there by hopping on the R2 of the Rodalies in Barcelona. Trains leave every 15 minutes from Sants, Passeig de Gràcia, Clot and Sant Andreu. The journey takes about half an hour.
Once you arrive in Granollers, you can take a taxi outside the station or catch bus Sagales bus L51 which runs once every hour.
Practical: you can use the regular public transport card that you also use within Barcelona (see this page for info on tickets for public transport).
- Just outside La Roca Village, within walking distance, you will find a huge Mango outlet and a Nike Factory Outlet.
- Visitors can use the free wifi network Free_Village_WiFi
- Children under the age of five are allowed on the bus that leaves from C/Casp for free.
- We personally recommend you use the bus to get to La Roca village, as it’s the quickest and most direct mode of transport.
La Roca Village is open seven days a week between 10 am and 9 pm (10 pm on Saturdays).
It closes on the following days: 1st and 6th of January, 1st of May, 11th of September, 25th and 26th of December.
The bars and restaurants in the village open one hour before the stores.
What Brands will you find at La Roca Village?
- A – Adolfo Dominguez, Armani Outlet, ASICS
- B – Ba&sh, Baldinini, Bally, Bikkembergs, Bimba y Lola, BOSS, BOW-TIE, Brooks, Brothers, Buff, Bulgari, Burberry
- C – Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein watches & jewelry, Camper, CH Carolina Herrera, Company Store, Clarks Coach, Coccinelle, Columbia, Comptoir des Cotonniers, Cottet
- D – Desigual, Diesel, Dockers, Dsquared2
- E – El Ganso, Escada, Etro
- F – Façonnable, FCB Official Store, Fire & Bread, Fossil, Furla
- G – Geox, Giuseppe Zanotti, G-Star RAW, Gucci, Guess, Guess Accessories
- H – Hackett, Hamilton, Hour Passion
- J – Jimmy Choo
- K – Kidiliz, Kipling
- L – L’Occitane en Provence, La Martina, La Perfumería, La Perla, Lacoste, Lancel, Le Creuset, Levi’s, Liu·Jo, Loewe, Longchamp, Longines, Lottusse, Lupo
- M – Maje, Mandarina Duck, Max Mara, Michael Kors, Mido, Mini Munich, Moncler, Montblanc, Munich
- N – Napapijri, New Balance, Nike Factory Store
- O – Old Ridel, Orogold
- P – Pepe Jeans, Petit Bateau, Philipp Plein, Pinko, Piquadro, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Polo Ralph Lauren Men, Polo Ralph Lauren Women, Prada, Pretty Ballerinas, Puma, Punto Blanco, Purificacion Garcia
- Q – Quiksilver
- R – Rado, Ray-Ban, Replay, Reporter, Rituals, Roberto Cavalli, Roberto Verino
- S – Salomon, Samsonite, Sandro, Scalpers, Spazio, Superdry, Swarovski, Swatch
- T – TAG Heuer, Ted Baker, Textura, The Cosmetics, Company Store, The North Face, Timberland, Tissot Tod’s, Tommy Hilfiger, TOUS, Trussardi, Tumi, TWINSET
- U – Under Armour
- V – Vans, Versace, Vilebrequin, Villeroy & Boch, Vivienne Westwood
- W – Watx, Wolford
- Z – Zadig & Voltaire, Zegna Outlet Store, Zwilling
For a full map of La Roca Village, head to the mall’s official website: La Roca Village Map
Food and Drink
If all that shopping makes you hungry, there are plenty of restaurants where you can get a bite to eat at La Roca Village. An overview of the different options:
- Amorino – Italian ice cream
- Andreu – Spanish ham, salads and sandwiches. The ham can be vacuum packed and taken home if you want, it makes for a great gift.
- Café & Tapas – for larger meals: pizza, burgers, and pasta. But also just a coffee with a croissant.
- Fire & Bread – baked goods.
- Izky – Asian snacks
- Lobby Café – Salads, soups, sandwiches and tasty desserts. Also take away.
- Mori – Sushi!
- Pasarela – Catalan kitchen
La Roca Village Outlet in Barcelona
La Roca Village Outlet will captivate anyone with even the slightest knowledge of shopping.
Discounts in La Roca Village reach 60%.
There are incredibly many offers from the best fashion houses and at absolutely affordable prices.
What shopaholics need to know
La Roca Village is part of Value Retail’s Chic Outlet Shopping chain, which sells luxury clothing throughout Spain. 9villages, one of which is La Roca Village, are a comfortable and profitable place to buy luxury clothing at reasonable prices.
The creation of this type of points of sale dates back to 1992.
La Roca Village is a place where all conditions for successful shopping are created, you will visit a kind of boutique city.
It is impossible to leave this place without making a purchase. Here you can visit stores representing about 135 fashion brands of branded clothing and 900 brands of quality clothing for every taste and budget. A street filled with shops displaying fashion catalogs that have come off the covers of magazines – what is not a dream for a shopaholic.
Fashion items designed for those who know a lot about good clothes, and even with a significant discount, will leave a pleasant impression of the trip. You will also be pleased with the service, everything is thought out for the convenience of customers. The employees of the best outlet in Barcelona will be extremely accommodating, the service here is on top. Michelin-starred cafes and restaurants with gourmet cuisine and wines on the territory of La Roca Village will delight you with a variety of cuisines and the opportunity to take a break from exhausting and tiring shopping.
Today it’s not just shopping arcades. Every year, La Roca del Vallès hosts the most popular fashion events:
- Haute Couture Week;
- film screenings at the Sitges Film Festival;
- Barcelona Jazz Festival.
How to get to the La Roca Village Outlet
La Roca del Valles is a small town 40 kilometers from Barcelona where the La Roca del Valles Outlet is located. You can get to the village by renting a car along the C-33 and AP-7 highways. You will certainly appreciate the convenience of free parking of this outlet.
If you go to the outlet by train, take a ticket from Sants station to Granollers station (line R2) and from there take the bus to your destination.
Buses from the center of Barcelona will also take you to La Roca del Vallès. The route starts from Carrer de Casp, 34, runs 5 times a day, the first bus leaves at 9 am. The bus ends at 9 pm.
One-way bus ticket for adults to La Roca Village will cost 7 euros, round-trip 12, and for children 3 euros only 1 journey, round-trip 5 euros. In July-August, similar buses depart from Lloret de Mar and Santa Susanna.
La Roca Village outlet opening hours
La Roca Village shops open at 10 am:
- During the Christmas holidays (December 19 – January 10), La Roca Village is open until 10 pm.
- 24 and 31 December, Barcelona’s most famous outlet closes at 7pm.
- Stores are closed on December 25 and 26, January 1 and 6, May 1 and September 11.
Don’t forget to book your design tour to Barcelona’s best outlet in advance. You can do it on the link on the official ticket platform.
Additional Outlet Services
Hands Free shopping
La Roca Village is constantly striving to make your shopping experience less hassle. Therefore, the Hands Free shopping service is one of the most convenient novelties. There is no need to transfer shopping bags from store to store. At your call, all the things you bought will be taken to the exit. This new service costs 9 euros, you need to have an identity card with you.
Personal stylist services are available at La Roca Village.
The stylist will always assist you in preparing your wardrobe and notify you of all the new products. This service requires booking in advance. Within 48 hours call +34 93 842 39 00 or email [email protected]
Wi-Fi in La Roca del Vallès is completely free.
Gift cards – another convenient outlet service
Get friends and family the pleasure of La Roca del Vallès, which will allow them to shop for the amount of your choice, card value from 5 to 500 euros.
- How to avoid queues at Barcelona attractions. Tickets for Sagrada Familia and Park Güell skip the line.
- How not to be deceived by local taxi drivers. Order a taxi in advance with fixed rates online. The most reliable service for ordering a taxi is KiwiTaxi .
- Excursions in Barcelona with locals will help you get to know this city for real. The best way to get comfortable in an unfamiliar city is to walk around it with a person who has lived here for many years.
- We advise you to take out travel insurance so that there are no unpleasant surprises while traveling to Barcelona.
- Barcelona City Pass is a one-stop card that makes organizing your holiday in Barcelona easier and saves you a lot of time and money.
- Hotels in Barcelona: are our selections and recommendations.
- Bus Turistic is a tourist bus and a great way to get to all the necessary monuments of Barcelona quickly, with a breeze and comfort.
- Drimsim is a universal international SIM card and a free travel application. Best prices, fast internet and worldwide calls.
Outlet Village Shopping La Roca Village
Fans of beautiful distant Spain and everything connected with it will be interested to know about such an amazing place for shopping as La Roca Village. What is this shopping center? Outlet La Roca Village is located near Barcelona. This is a whole trading village, which attracts crowds of tourists from all over the world every year … It is known that there are many similar trading platforms in Europe, but this particular outlet attracts special attention of shopping fans. Why? Let’s consider this issue in more detail!
What is an outlet
Simply put, an outlet is a company store that sells its branded products at discounted prices throughout the year. When it comes to an outlet village, there are usually 100-120 boutiques gathered in one place and offering their goods at a discount price.
Brochures usually say that discounts up to 70% and such discounts can really be found. But most of the goods are discounted by 20%, which in itself is, in principle, not bad. It is important to understand the principle of trading in the outlet. The price of goods in the outlet will always be lower than in the shopping center in the city. Usually this is the same 20% discount. To free the shelves, the old goods are discounted first to 40-50% of the original price, and then to 70%. Therefore, if you want to find really good prices, look for discounts on already discounted products.
In addition, Russians can apply for Tax Free and return an additional 15.7% of the purchase amount. So, taking into account the tax refund, you can count on a discount of 20-37% on all product groups.
Village Outlet is convenient because here you will find almost all the most famous brands in one place. In particular, 128 brands are currently represented in La Rocca Village, the full list of which you can see on the official website. In the same place, by the way, you can see about current promotions and discounts.
Visiting La Roca Village, you can just have a great time thanks to the presence of cozy restaurants and comfortable seating areas. And two thousand parking spaces near the shopping center will allow you not to worry about where to park your car and not be distracted from pleasant shopping.
The outlet is open all days of the week except Sunday. However, the schedule varies: on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, the center is open from 11 am to half past eight in the evening. On Friday it is open a little longer – until 9evenings. And on Saturday, the shopping center invites visitors from 10 am to 10 pm!
Getting there on your own
If you don’t really like making routes yourself, you can take advantage of a special daily tour. On the way, you will be told about all the features of shopping in this village, you will have your own shopping guide and a mini-excursion program. It is important that the return from the village is flexible, so you will not have to rush anywhere. You can buy tickets here.
Getting to La Roca Village is easy on your own. To do this, you just need to take a bus in Barcelona (at the station called Fabra i Puig) and drive directly to the shopping village. The village is close to Barcelona as you can see on this map:
The whole journey will take about an hour (or sometimes less!). Buses to the village run regularly and very often. So, for example, you can go at 9 am or 12 noon, as well as 16.00 and even quite late in the evening – at 8 o’clock!
In addition, there are several other routes to the outlet. Or you can just take a taxi, which will make the transfer even faster. Preferring to travel by private car, you should take care of the map so as not to get lost. If you are coming from France (or Girona), you need to take into account that the A7 motorway will lead to the Cardedeu / La Roca del Vallés junction, and then you need to take the direction to the shopping center (which is called center comercial in the local dialect).